sábado, enero 06, 2007

"Differences"




Today I had a great day with a sour ending, I guess.

Shabbat finished. I went to downtown to meet my British friend for dinner. We had a great time. We think differently but still it is way too cool when we share a good conversation over coffee. What a great friend, one of my best friends in Israel.

Then Malkah met us so I would go back with her to Beit Canada where she had some of her stuff. Today she was supposed to move out from her apartment. So we went to her place to find out her stuff (part of it) was still inside the place. I helped her organized everything and I got a microwave, a small electric oven, tone of spices among some other things from her. That was very nice from her actually.

After I finished helping her I waited for her cab to come. It was raining really bad, but it was just water, so no big deal. (BTW, thanx for all the goodies).

Happy for my new "appliances" I went back to my apartment and started to put everything in order. Keep in mind I'm in a temporary apartment given by the government for the "olim hadashim" (new immigrants). So I have a accommodate accordingly.

After doing the chores I turn on my laptop and received a quite sad and unwanted email. What a bummer!

I've traveled extensively over the years and met all sort of people, from all over the world and I even interacted with a lot. I really like making good quality friends and interesting people.

This email was from a friend I met here in Israel. She helped me immensely during my first three months. But after an incident she changed toward me. All the "credits" are for me because I admit I was wrong, I take that. But I really like to share my thoughts and I speak my mind out loud. The good ones and the bad ones. And if I made a mistake I will also let the person know, and this was the case. I was bold enough share my mistake and I even apologized few times.

What really hurts the most it is to find out that "I'm not a quality of friend because I'm in a different level spiritually speaking".
That's hard to swallow, specially when it comes from a person you consider a good friend.
Oh well... Differences...

“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”

Carl Gustav Jung quotes (Swiss psychiatrist, Psychologist and Founder of the Analytic Psychology, 1875-1961)

(Perdon por no haber traducido al castellano, pero estoy cansado y lo pense en ingles primeramente)

Etiquetas:

3 Comments:

Blogger CILENCIO NO SE CALLA said...

me gusta tu blog, me suena lleno de ternura, es casi un diario íntimo, y eso me gusta... creo que ese sería el mejor estilo literario... y para mí, que soy curioso a la enésima potencia, me gusta que cuentes como es israel, más en un momento tan duro como este, bah, ustedes siempre están "en un momento tan duro como este", por desgracia, pero la vida es dura en todos lasdos, también por desgracia. aqui te asaltan, y sientes que vives en un país del tercer mundo, pero crees vivir en uno del primero,y es mentira... ¿Eres argantino?
Va una gran abrazo en Cilencio.

10:18 p.m.  
Blogger benjamin1974© said...

Si y es un honor tenerlo (tenerte?) en mi blog. "WOW" (Ingles) o "guau" (Argento) o "sababa" (Israeli).
Si soy argento de nacimiento, digo de nacimiento porque he vivido en otros paises (4) ademas de Argentina y la verdad es que no me identifico con la "albiceleste". Aunque me apasione el tango, el dulce de leche y tengo un poncho salteno adornando mi cuarto...
Me da gusto que me visites y mas que un alago tus palabras. Desgracias en todos lados. Lo importante es saber como lo enfrentamos.
Una vez mas gracias y espero seguido tu visita.

10:56 p.m.  
Blogger benjamin1974© said...

Hi there Vero... You are quite right. I knew you would like the spices pic.

8:59 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home